When installing Uniqkey in your browser, you give the extension some rights. In this guide, we'll explain how we use them.
Please note that removing some or all of these rights can cause issues.
Giving the Uniqkey browser extension these rights will enable it to do the following.
Read and change all your data on the websites you visit:
- Remove saved passwords in your browser.
- Delete cookies.
Modify data you copy and paste:
- Enable logins, passwords, secure notes, etc. to be copied.
Manage your downloads:
- Allows passwords to be exported and downloaded.
Know your email address:
- Uniqkey will use this for additional information about the device (extension and desktop application).
Change your privacy-related settings:
- Deactivate the ability for passwords to be saved in your browser.
Keywords: extension, browser, browser extension, rights, download, know my email, chrome, edge, firefox.